Food Assistant Redwood City CA
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire, and direct hire placements with a focus on several different industries.
Various companies hire our client to run surveys, feedback, and consumer panel research on their new products that they are planning to roll out into the market. You will be able to see new food, drinks, and other consumer products before they hit the market!
Schedule: Full-Time (when available), Part Time, and On-Call all available
- Assigning food samples to the correct respondent window
- Logging food sample number to the correct respondent
- Assisting respondents with water and crackers
- Prepping food products in a lab/kitchen environment
- Maintain safe and clean environment
- Sanitizing prep and test areas
- Prior customer service experience a plus
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Positive attitude
- Professional demeanor
- Team player
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to listen and understand instructions
- Ability to follow instructions
- Excellent and professional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive-willing to take the extra step!
Please apply to this job and submit your resume, we will call you for an interview appointment