Material Handler North Las Vegas NV
Come work with us! We are seeking Warehouse and Forklift Associates with proven experience in manufacturing and distribution industry to join our growing team based in North Las Vegas, Nevada. Great opportunity if you are looking to grow with a stable company.
*After 3-4 months of employment, you will be given a pay raise of $1-3/hr depending on attendance and performance!
WHAT THE WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Pick orders, break down a pallet inventory and re-stack product.
- Operate motorized pallet jack are responsible for moving stock from one area to another within our warehouse environment.
- Operate forklifts (will be given training)
- General warehouse clean up
- Order picking and packing products for shipments
- Load and unload shipments of various sizes, and you may use certain types of equipment such as stand-up, sit-down, or clamp forklifts and electric pallet jacks.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS A WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE:
- Team oriented, fast paced and safety focused
- RF Scanner and shrink wrap
- Willing to submit for background checks and drug test
- 2:30 pm start time
- 8-10 hours per day