Office Administrator in Redwood City, California Redwood City California
Office Administrator in Redwood City, California
Spectra360 has a GREAT opportunity to work as an Office Administrator for one of our TRUSTED clients! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a stable company.
Immediate openings, apply TODAY!
Pay: $22.00 DEO / hour (depending on experience)
Shift: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Work Schedule: Mondays to Fridays
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Track and update time for associates’ hours, vacation, sick time, and personal days.
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly reports for freight audits, stock receipts, and other reports that are relevant to the position.
- Set up new job accounts for customers and maintain accounts receivable files on customers.
- Create manifests for customer purchases.
- Prepare and code invoices, and match customer pickup and delivery tickets for accuracy.
- Provide operation support as assigned by the manager.
- Answer multi-line phone and route calls to appropriate personnel.
- Refer complex and unusual problems to the supervisor.
- Exercise some judgment with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques under general supervision.
- At least 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED is strongly preferred.
- Specialized skills training/certification or 2-5 years of experience in the area of responsibility.
- Experience with multiple entities/multi-state sales and use of tax.
- Experience with tax research software (i.e. CCH, Checkpoint, etc.) and sales tax software (i.e. Taxware or Vertex).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Background check and drug screen before the start date.
Spectra360 is the fastest-growing light industrial and transportation recruitment company working in California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, and Oregon. We are a supportive company that believes people are our power. We want to work with dedicated, reliable, and fun individuals looking to grow their careers.
If this job sounds like a good fit for you, please upload your resume today!