Quality Control Tech in Henderson, Las Vegas Las Vegas Nevada
Quality Control Tech in Henderson, Las Vegas
Spectra360 has a GREAT opportunity to work as a Quality Control Tech for one of our TRUSTED clients! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a stable company.
Immediate openings, apply TODAY!
Pay: $16.50 / hour
Shift: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Work Schedule: Mondays to Fridays
Quality Control Tech Job Responsibilities
- Testing products for quality.
- Following accurate oral and written procedures for testing of in-process and final product samples.
- Inspecting products for defects according to Company quality standards.
- Complete all required documentation legibly and accurately.
- Complete other duties, tasks and projects as required.
- Previous QC Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written/Verbal)
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Technically savvy
- Self-starter individual who can work well independently and with a group
- Basic knowledge of problem solving, and logical/critical thinking
- Excellence in Service to our customers (internal & external)
- Respect and Accountability to self and others
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a must
If this job sounds like a good fit for you, please upload your resume today!