Warehouse Lead Burlingame California
Salary: $ – $
Logistic Warehouse Lead
Pay – $25/hr – $27/hr
8 am – 5 pm
Essential Job Functions
- Reviews Packing List for incoming merchandise and customer orders in order to plan work activities.
- Responsible to specific duties, such as verifying amounts of and storing incoming merchandise and assembling customer orders for delivery
- Establishes operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of merchandise, and keeping of warehouse inventory.
- Maintains equipment as well as safety of equipment.
- Make sure all regulations such as TSAJCTPAT/TAPA]CFS are followed and ready for inspection.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Support customers with problems or concerns.
- Control Inventories.
- Maintains cleanliness in warehouse.
- Responsible to specific duties, such as refurbishment of incoming merchandise in accordance with customer’s orders.
- As a leader, supervising of logistics coordinators required in assistance for Logistics Supervisor & Manager Lead Logistics Coordinators with their schedules, provide guidance and directions, check accuracy and quality of work, and provide training if necessary
- Understands overall Logistics Customers of the branch, with their business flow, SOP, processes KPI, as well as billing and inventory reconciliation / cycle count.
- Always seek out for improvements in terms of processes and layout, as necessary discuss SOP and Process KPI with client.
- Escalation Point of Contact with Logistics Customers
- Any project that is assigned by supervisor/manager and/or the Company.
- Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- May assist and provide guidance and direction to new employees and Temp staffs.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.